Sunday, June 13, 2021

Coming June 2021 - SAVAGE ISLAND

 

I'm happy to announce that my latest horror thriller, SAVAGE ISLAND, is releasing on June 29th, 2021 through Silver Shamrock Publishing. I wrote this novella back in 2017. I'm a big fan of stories where people are stranded on an island with some kind of deadly menace. As a kid, I had loved watching movies like The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Island with Michael Cain, and Shock Waves. I also enjoyed horror novels like Richard Laymon's Island and Greg F. Gifune's Savages.

I had always wanted to set one of my books on a tropical island and make it a story about survival. I love the combination of a setting that appears beautiful on the surface but is actually concealing something dark and dangerous. In my latest book, two single women who are best friends, Amy and Jasmine, are enjoying a much-needed girls' getaway vacation in the Philippines. Amy just wants to relax and enjoy hanging out at the resort, but Jasmine, who has been going through a bad divorce, wants to have an adventure. She meets a couple of wealthy single men who offer to take Amy and Jasmine cruising on a yacht and tour some uninhabited islands. Little do they know, the island they choose to explore happens to be inhabited. Here's the book's description:

Terror in tropical paradise

On an isolated island in the Philippines, it patiently waits. A mysterious terror lurks in the shadows, stalking the poor stranded souls who visit the island. When a group of four tourists find their vacation quickly turning into a nightmare, the terror taunts them and comes for them one by one. The sandy beach and crystal waters of the lagoon will run red with blood if they can't find a way off this savage island.

 Savage Island is available for purchase at:

Amazon

Amazon UK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment