Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Upcoming Books

I've been busy writing the first two months of 2017 and now have several new works of fiction coming down the pike.



On February 28, my new short story collection DARK NEEDS: 3 Twisted Tales of Horror will release as a Kindle ebook first. It includes "The Dealer of Needs", "Offspring" and "Chasing the Dragon". You can find it on Amazon for .99.

I'm excited to share that I completed a novel I've been working on for the past two years called TOMB OF GODS. It's a historical archaeology thriller set in Egypt in 1937. There are plenty of thrills and horror elements in this story. The manuscript is currently with my agent being shopped around to publishers. Once I find the right publisher for the book, I'll make an announcement here.

Yesterday, I completed writing a novella called SAVAGE ISLAND. It's about a vacation in tropical paradise that turns to terror when four people yachting in the Philippines make the mistake of exploring one of the islands that they think is uninhabited. A predator has been waiting a long time for fresh prey to visit the island. The manuscript is now entering the editing phase. Once I find a publisher and know the release date, I'll report more. 

I've also been writing several more short stories. I plan to publish a series of 3-story eBook collections under my "Twisted Tales of Horror" imprint. When I have enough stories, I'll publish them all in a paperback version for those who still like to read paperbacks.

That's it for now. More news coming soon! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment