Thursday, June 13, 2013

Publishing Updates


I have a lot of great things happening for the second half of 2013.


On July 2nd, my new FREE short story The Girl from the Blood Coven will release. The ebook will be available for multiple e-readers. You can pre-order it now at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Samhain Horror. This short story is the prelude to The Witching House.

Please tell your friends about the free ebook, tweet about it, and post the cover on your Facebook page, and help The Girl from the Blood Coven become a free-download bestseller. I appreciate your support.




On August 6th, my novella The Witching House goes on sale. You can purchase it at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Samhain Horror.

I've been writing some new fiction, and I am putting together a collection of short stories. My goal is to release this in October 2013. I'll give more details about this later, once I've designed the cover and chosen which scary short stories will be included.


Then this December, I'm releasing my next novel The Devil's Woods. I've got more news coming, so stay tuned.

Brian

www.BrianMoreland.com

Twitter: @BrianMoreland







No comments:

Post a Comment