Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The e-book to DEAD OF WINTER releases today!

Today I'm celebrating the e-book release of my historical horror novel DEAD OF WINTER. For those who still love reading old-fashioned books, the paperback will release January 3rd, 2012.

Here are some early reviews:

“It isn’t often that I am BLOWN AWAY by a book. Dead of Winter, by Brian Moreland, is the best book I’ve read all year and I believe that Brian, in terms of talent, is one of the best writers I’ve ever read.”

Reviewer Erin Al-Mehairi, Oh, for the Hook of a Book blog

Read more: http://hookofabook.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/dead-of-winter-by-brian-moreland-is-dead-ringer-for-book-of-the-year/

“Author Brian Moreland doesn’t pull any punches. This story grabs and pulls you back into 1870, at a fort in the vast Ontario wilderness. There is an excellent diversity of characters, and a great understanding of the people and cultures of that time. Indians, soldiers, priests, exorcists, cannibals, and one very sick killer. You think you have read it all when you’re read as many horror books as I have. Dead of Winter managed to shock me over and over.”

Reviewer, Kerrie Crawford, The Rediacs blog

Read more: http://www.thereadiacs.com/dead-of-winter

“Brian Moreland has put together a fantastic book filled with historical significance to Native American Lore and just the right touch of mystery, occult and terror. The first chapter hooked me and I couldn't put it down until I finished it all.”

Rick Gleason, Digital Macabre

DEAD OF WINTER is available where all e-books are sold or buy it for less at this link:

http://store.samhainpublishing.com/dead-winter-p-6507.html

No comments:

Post a Comment